I love Christmas shopping. I really enjoy finding unique gifts for family and friends each year! One thing I have learned the older I have become, is how important it is to support small shops and businesses. So since it is already time to get your holiday shopping done, what better way than to share some of my favorite small shops with you! I am even listing my own website and gift ideas for everyone as well.
I think you will find this list of small shops and businesses below very helpful, in the hopes of finding some great Christmas gifts this year. Maybe you will find some for yourself too, I know I already did! Some of the unique products listed below you may have heard of before but never really had a chance to try or look into them. Now is the perfect time. You will be able to find gifts for adults and kiddos below! I know I sometimes struggle with extra stocking stuffers. This list is full of ideas for those as well!
Each woman listed below is here to help you with anything you might need or any questions you might have. This is a great way to even make your own connections and order some amazing gifts. I know I can’t wait to get my shopping done, and I’m going to start right here! Happy Shopping!
Alyssa Janis- Norwex Consultant
I may not have been blogging long but I have been into having a clean and chemical-free home for a few years now. When I found out I was pregnant with Carter, I knew I wanted to do something different in our home to make it a more safe and clean environment. When I went to a Norwex party and learned that I could have exactly what I was looking for, I went for it! Our house is clean and we don’t use harmful chemicals to keep it that way. The Microfiber System works so well, and I swear the new products just keep coming! These products are amazing, so if you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me. Check out some great Christmas gifts and stocking stuffer ideas below!
- Household Package Plus: All the essentials you need to start making your home a safer clean. Feel free to keep this for yourself, or split the products up between you and your relatives!
- Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls: Get rid of the yucky and chemical-filled dryer sheets you are currently using! A set of these dryer balls are all you need to help your clothes dry more even and efficient. Add a few drops of essential oils to them and your clothes will smell heavenly!
- Pet to Dry Hand Towel: Adorable kids hand towels, that can make a great stocking stuffer! This promotes good hand hygiene, and will brighten up your kiddos bathroom. I know Carter always giggles when he gets to use his! Pick your favorite animal!
- Pet Towel: Pets are family members too! Why not get a new towel for them that works even better to help dry your fur babies off after a bath (or swim in the lake in our case). We even use our Pet Towel when Bella likes to go play in the rain and comes back in soaking wet! This towel is super-absorbent and soft, maybe I will get a new one for Bella too!
- Car Wash Mitt: Well I know one thing I am putting in Jeff’s stocking, one of these awesome car washing mitts! Perfect for anyone who loves to keep their cars and wheels squeaky clean. The microfiber is gentle on cars and will lift the dirt right off without scratching the vehicle. Just add water and you’ll be ready to go!
Taylor Inman- Pampered Chef Consultant
My name is Taylor and I grew up in Tawas, Michigan (just like Alyssa!). I am a grilled cheese enthusiast, now living in Chicago and just so happened to be dating someone who is dairy-free. Making dinners to accommodate allergies can be tough, so I quickly fell into a boring weeknight meal routine. After joining Pampered Chef’s Home Office as a Consumer Experience Researcher this past Spring (and having grown up using their products in the kitchen), I decided to commit to enhancing my kitchen skills and cooking up new, fresh meals that would satisfy both me and my boyfriend. What better way to do this than by signing up as a Pampered Chef Consultant myself and running @tipswithtay_ on Instagram & Facebook to share my experience with the world!
- The Holiday season is my absolute favorite time of year because I LOVE gift giving! Pampered Chef has so many great stocking stuffer ideas, like the Mix ‘N Chop, Garlic Press, or Metal Straws for the eco-friendly. My favorite tip for gift giving is to top any gift (doesn’t have to be kitchen-related) with a Spatula, Scraper, or Teak Wooden Spoonas a unique and functional topper.
- If you’re looking for more holiday gift giving or entertaining ideas, I’m holding a Facebook Event where I’ll be going LIVE with my favorite gifts & tips for everyone on your list! It also just wouldn’t be complete without a holiday giveaway from me – Click “going” here: 1st Annual Holiday Helper
Angie Preissner- Boo Boo Loveys
Website: Boo Boo Loveys
Hi Everyone! A while ago I became a stay at home mom. It truly is the best job I’ve ever had! As moms we are all doing our best to raise our little ones and give them all the attention and love they need but I felt like I wanted to help to provide for my family in some way and contribute to society. That’s why I started Boo Boo Loveys. All Loveys are made from super soft minky material and ready for those cuddles! Seams are double stitched to ensure safety in little hands. They are handcrafted with love and attention to detail which makes each lovey truly one of a kind. Follow me on Instagram too!
Vanessa Weber- Young Living Essential Oils Consultant
Young Living truly changed my life 2 years ago when my precious 13 month old daughter was diagnosed with cancer. In my search for natural solutions to nausea, stress, GERMS, and all things “cancer life” related I learned about essential oils. Young Living has such a high standard that no other essential oil brand can surpass with a great commission program loaded with so many levels of perks and bonuses.
Aside from sharing health and wellness tools, another great benefit to being a Young Living Representative is you are NOT required to purchase hundreds or thousands of dollars of product to keep on stock. If you are interested in trying a product or two I would be happy to place an order for you. If you are interested in finding out more information on becoming a wholesale member, please let me know…. you would be joining such a great team!
Young Living really does have something for everyone! Feel free to browse this online catalog as well. If you would like to place an order without creating a membership, I can easily help you with that! Email me for order requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen McNairnie- Rodan & Fields Consultant
Hi! I’m Jen, a self- admitted skincare addict, Rodan and Fields consultant and founder of Things We Love. My whole life I’ve been obsessed with fashion and beauty. But over the past couple years, I have learned skincare is where it all starts. Feeling good in your own skin and not feeling like you have anything to hide is step one in looking and feeling your best from head to toe.
I was first introduced to Rodan and Fields through a friend who was seeing AMAZING results with the products- her face was flawless and I had to know her secret. After seeing first hand what these products can do, I knew I had to get my hands on the product myself. From there I fell in love so much I signed on to be a consultant!
Rodan and Fields was developed by dermatologists and has created a diverse line of results driven products without having to see a doctor. I promise you will see a visible difference in your skin within 60 days of starting our regimens or incorporating our enhancement products into your everyday routine! Our motto is Life Changing Skincare and the results are proven in the before and after pictures we constantly see from our customers. Check them out for yourself here!
- With the Holidays upon us, it’s the perfect time to treat yourself with a gift or give someone you love the gift of the best skin of their life! There’s no better time to buy! Shop our Holiday offers here or check out more info on my personal favorites here. Want to learn more? Join my Facebook group to stay up to date on all things RF here, follow me on Instagram here, or follow me on Pinterest here. Cheers to the best skin ever!
Jade Albrecht- Younique Consultant
Hi Everyone! My name is Jade and I’m an Elite Green Status Presenter with Younique! When I found the best mascara I’ve ever used, I knew I wanted to share it with everyone I know. I love helping women feel beautiful. I love uplifting, empowering, and validating them in the process as well. It’s a blast, and I love what I do! Find me on Facebook, I post tutorials, tips, specials, and all kinds of good stuff daily. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all!
Charity Davenport- Chloe & Isabel
I began selling Chloe and Isabel Jewelry because I have always been obsessed with accessorizing and their pieces were “out of this world” beautiful. I immediately fell in love with the brand. Chloe and Isabel offered a sisterhood of likeminded women who were so inspiring, which is exactly what I needed during that season in my life. And I wanted to sell something that was fun, but also allowed women to express themselves by feeling beautiful and unique. I’m passionate about empowering women. C+I was a perfect fit!
Out of all our collections ,my favorite pieces are from the Art Deco line, which is what I wore on my wedding day. Our bridal collection is absolutely gorgeous! And every season we add new themed styles that are relevant and ahead of the trends. Additionally- ALL Chloe and Isabel Jewelry is backed by a lifetime guarantee, hypoallergenic, nickel free, and lead safe.
Check out my online boutique for holiday gift sets and Black Friday steals. Our pieces make GREAT gifts and we truly have something for EVERYONE!
Kara Sullivan- Handmade Winter Hats
My little shop started as a hobby. I loved learning how to make things and just made things for myself. It then transformed into having friends asking to buy some for Christmas gifts. I posted it on Facebook and it took off! From there I started doing little craft shows, which I just adore doing and then created my Etsy page!
Melissa Obrien- It Works Consultant
I decided to join this business because I had watched a girl on my Instagram for over a year do it, and she continued to be successful and made very good money from it. She loved the products and just seemed so happy doing it! I am able to stay home with our two kids and still earn an income to help provide for my family. I also personally have fell in love with the products and have lost the last of my baby weight (10 pounds) and I am keeping it off! Find me on Instagram as well.
- We have several great gift ideas for the holiday season! Our skin care line is truly amazing, it helps with acne, redness, reducing pore size & gives you overall fresh glowing skin.
- Also instead of gifting Starbucks this year – try our skinny coffee if you haven’t it is one of our most popular products right now for a reason! It tastes delicious like a hot cocoa, burns fat, provides you with lasting energy all day, keeps you full and curbs your appetite!
- We have over 50 all natural plant based products to chose from, so we have something for everyone on your Christmas list!
Katie Blasko- Magnolia Paperie
I actually started my business as something to keep me busy when we moved to Philly and I didn’t know anyone yet! I’ve always loved art and design, my senior year of high school I took all art classes one semester. I just started with calligraphy and lettering, and then moved onto wedding stationery and other paper products after being so inspired by one of my friends in New Jersey. It just grew from there and it’s a fun job and hobby that I can do no matter where my husband’s job takes us. Feel free to contact me if you have any inquiries or questions at all!
Follow me on Social Media:
I really hope after searching through these amazing small shops and businesses, you are able to find some great Christmas gifts for your loved ones. By shopping small, you are supporting stay-at-home moms, sometimes providing a second income for families, creating special memories through unique gift giving, and more. If you have any questions at all, don’t forget each of these awesome gals are here to help! You can contact them through any of their websites or social media links. It really is important to support small shops, and it is honestly fun shopping through them too! The list of unique gift ideas is endless. Thank you again for browsing through this great list, check back soon for the Next Play!
Lots of love and God Bless,