I feel like we’ve been so busy lately, that I haven’t had a chance to post any of my recipes! Today I got the chance to get in the kitchen and make some Blueberry Banana Bread, and I promise you this recipe does not disappoint. I actually use gluten free flour most of the time, but feel free to use the flour of your choice! However if you use coconut flour, you’ll need to alter your recipe a little bit. This is great to take to a morning play group, to make for your church bake sale, or just to keep on the counter at the house like we do most of the time! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oil – (I use Grapeseed oil for ours)
- 2 cups gluten free flour (or flour of your choice)
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease your loaf pan with grass-fed butter.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and set aside. In a separate small bowl, beat the two eggs then add to the mashed banana.
- Mix the sugar and oil into banana mixture.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Slowly add into the banana mixture and continue combining until all of the dry ingredients are poured in. (I like to use my standing Kitchen Aid Mixer for this. It really helps combine all of the ingredients!).
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan. Use spatula to get all of the mixture and level it out in the pan as best as you can.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean!
- I like to let my bread set for about 5-10 minutes in the loaf pan, and then I place it on a cooling rack until completely cooled for serving.
Lots of love and God Bless,