Looking for a quick and easy fall recipe to make?! This is the perfect one! I’ve posted other Rice Krispie recipes before, but I definitely think this is my new favorite. I’m not sure I’ll go back to the regular ones LOL! Check out the easy recipe below!
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 10oz mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup coconut oil – OR 4 tbsp of butter
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Grease your pan using coconut oil or butter. This doesn’t need to be too thick! Just enough so your treats won’t stick.
- In a large pot add in your coconut oil. Let it melt for about one minute on low heat. Then add in your marshmallows. Sprinkle your pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon over the marshmallows, then fold them into the coconut oil. Take your time, and continue to stir while they melt together.
- Time to add in the cereal! Fold it into the marshmallow mixture until coated evenly. Here is your arm workout for the day! 😉
- Pour your treat mixture into your greased pan and spread evenly with a spatula. Fun tip? Put a little coconut oil on your spatula to make more spreading, and less sticking! Once your treats are evenly spread let them rest for an hour.
- Enjoy them as is, or use a cookie cutter and make them festive for your fall party!