This is such an easy recipe! Plus it looks so bright and pretty for Easter weekend. I know I’m looking forward to lots of Easter celebrating with the kids all week, and we started by making this today! Disclaimer: if you have a pre-schooler nearby while making this.. they will steal several M&M’s in the process LOL.
- One bag white chocolate chips
- 7-8 oreos-crushed
- Easter colored M&M’s
- White crystal sprinkles
- Get a smaller sized baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
- Melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave, and spread it onto your parchment lined baking sheet. It doesn’t need to be perfect, you’ll be breaking it up anyways!
- Scatter the Oreos and M&M’s over the melted chocolate. I advise pressing them in a tad, especially so the M&M’s really stick in there!
- Next, shake some white sprinkles over the top.
- Let it set in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Break up the bark into as many pieces as you’d like! They can be all different sizes, or you may use a warm knife to try and cut them more evenly.
- Make sure you store them in an air tight container, and enjoy!
Even with a few less M&M’s while we made ours, the bark turned out super yummy!!