I posted this recipe a couple years ago around Christmas! I thought it would be a great idea to re-post it with a little Easter flair instead. It’s nice when you can whip up something yummy with only a few ingredients! Plus since we are all having to stay home, you most likely have everything you need already to make these, without going out to the store! Cut them into some Easter shapes like crosses or eggs, and you’ll be extra ready to celebrate!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 16oz bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- Grease a 9×13 pan with coconut oil and set aside. I like to fold a paper towel in a little square, then dip it in my coconut oil jar and just lightly rub that all over the pan. It works great!
- In a large pot, combine the coconut oil and marshmallows over medium heat until completely melted. Make sure you continue to stir for about three to four minutes.
- Once the mixture is completely smooth, add in the cereal and mix until it is evenly coated. Add in some festive sprinkles if you want and mix it up even more!
- Pour into your greased pan and let them cool for about an hour. Once cooled, feel free to cut into squares or use a cookie cutter to make your treats into fun shapes for the holidays! If you do use a cookie cutter, it helps if you rub little coconut oil on the inside of it so the cereal isn’t as sticky.
How fun! 💕💕💕