Anything with the word “taco” in it calls my name! I actually had planned to make regular tacos for dinner, but then I saw we had a can of pizza crust in our refrigerator! It turned out SO yummy. And made for great leftovers the following day! Check out the recipe below.
- 1 lb ground venison – or whatever meat you’d prefer
- 1 can of pizza crust – or make your own!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Toppings of choice: lettuce, tomato, avocados, salsa, hot sauce, green onions
- Cook pizza crust according to package instructions. I pressed mine down into the pan to make more of a “thin crust” pizza!
- Once the crust is baked let it cool for about 5-10 minutes. Time to make your pizza sauce! Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream. Spread evenly over the cooled pizza crust.
- Time to decorate your pizza! Add the meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc. Pile it on however you’d like!
- Place the pizza back in the oven at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes. It’ll help the cheese and toppings really come together.
- Take the pizza out and let it cool, slice into pieces, and enjoy! I love to serve it with some tortilla chips on the side too.