One thing I love about the summertime is fresh fruit. We always have fresh fruit in our refrigerator for a healthy snack, and sometimes I like mixing a little fruit and yogurt together with some granola. This salad recipe is perfect to take to a backyard bbq or a potluck. The flavors are amazing! I’ve even made smaller batches for a breakfast option. I really hope you enjoy this salad as much as we do.
- 16 oz Coconut Blended Yogurt (I enjoy using the Greek Chobani brand)
- 1 cantaloupe chopped in small cubes
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla bean granola (I like the Simply Balanced brand from Target)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- In a large bowl, add all of the fruit.
- Fold in the coconut yogurt and the shredded coconut (if using), and toss evenly with the fruit until well combined.
- Let the salad chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Once you are ready to serve the salad, sprinkle the vanilla bean granola over the top and serve.
– Keep in mind, the granola will get soggy if it sits in the refrigerator so don’t add it until you are ready to serve!
– Feel free to switch up the fruit and yogurt flavors as well! This recipe just happens to be our favorite combination.