One thing I love about the summertime is fresh fruit. We always have fresh fruit in our refrigerator for a healthy snack, and sometimes I like mixing a little fruit and yogurt together with some granola. This salad recipe is perfect to take to a backyard bbq or a potluck. The flavors are amazing! I’ve even made smaller batches for a breakfast option. I really hope you enjoy this salad as much as we do.
- 16 oz Coconut Blended Yogurt (I enjoy using the Greek Chobani brand)
- 1 cantaloupe chopped in small cubes
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla bean granola (I like the Simply Balanced brand from Target)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- In a large bowl, add all of the fruit.
- Fold in the coconut yogurt and the shredded coconut (if using), and toss evenly with the fruit until well combined.
- Let the salad chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Once you are ready to serve the salad, sprinkle the vanilla bean granola over the top and serve.
– Keep in mind, the granola will get soggy if it sits in the refrigerator so don’t add it until you are ready to serve!
– Feel free to switch up the fruit and yogurt flavors as well! This recipe just happens to be our favorite combination.
Hi Alyssa! I’m so excited that you started a blog, and I’m so blessed to have known you from afar! My brother brought Jeff to my attention while Jeff was a young Packers player, and that was the moment God placed you into my life. I have been inspired by your faith, grace, love, and joy for God ever since I started following you on instagram and twitter, which was while you and Jeff were expecting Carter!!! You have become a role model for me because of your love of faith, life, and family, and this blog will surely encourage and inspire me to do the same. I pray for only the best for you, Jeff, and Carter as you embark on a new path of life with the Cleveland Browns! Even though Jeff isn’t a current Packers player, my brother and I will continue to cheer Jeff on! We are true fans of him. And we are fans of Carter too!! He’s such a joy to watch and follow as he grows.
Thank you for being a such a godly, beautiful, and positive woman!
P.S. I love fruit too, and I will definitely need to add this sweet treat to my recipe book! Also, for a few weeks now, I have been creating a website/blog to honor and live for God. I hope when I publish it, you’ll visit it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
This was the SWEETEST comment I have ever read. Thank you so much! I always pray that I will inspire others through faith and a positive mind. I am more than appreciative of your prayers for us as well!! We hope to get back to Green Bay down the road sometime :)!! And I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!!
LikeLiked by 1 person