When there are fresh veggies in your home, what’s the best thing to pair them with? Homemade veggie dip of course! This recipe is super easy, and is way better than getting the packaged dip from the store. Most likely you already have these ingredients in your home, so it’s easy to whip up a batch at any time. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (feel free to add a little extra if you want more kick in your dip!)
- 3 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried parsley (plus a little extra to garnish when serving)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and the mayonnaise. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir well. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Serve with fresh veggies or your favorite healthy crackers