It’s always nice to have quick things to grab for breakfast in the morning. These muffins are easy to make, and they taste great. Carter loves them too! Here is the recipe below, and if you have any questions please feel free to comment or message me!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the coconut oil and greek yogurt. Add the egg and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, shredded coconut, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture to the coconut oil mixture, then add the almond milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in the strawberries, and stir until well combined.
- Grease the muffin pans with coconut oil, and then spoon the batter into them.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Take the muffins out of the oven, and sprinkle the cane sugar over them as they cool.
- Store the muffins in a Tupperware or feel free to keep them in the refrigerator! They are great cold too, especially on a warm summer morning.