If you haven’t used your Michigan blueberries up yet, I have another recipe to add to your list! First of all, who doesn’t like chips and salsa… I know it’s one of our favorites snacks (or meals LOL). So I decided to see what we had in our fridge to make some blueberry salsa! It turned out delicious, we hope you love it too.
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 red onion diced
- 1-2 red bell peppers diced
- 3 jalapeños diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped, (extra if you’re my mom LOL!)
- 1/2 tbsp salt, – I love to use my salt blend from https://www.theaudway.com
- 2 limes, juiced
- Place your blueberries in a large bowl. Smash or chop them similar to making chunky blueberry jam. I actually used my whisk for this, it worked perfect!
- Add in the reminding ingredients to your large bowl and combine well! I like to use a spatula to just keep folding the ingredients together.
- Feel free to have a sample. But I like to let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two first for the best flavor!