I love chicken salad. I also love that you can enjoy it in so many ways! I personally like to eat mine on a spinach wrap, or on a bed of some lettuce or fresh spinach. But it’s also amazing on sandwiches, crackers, you choose! Here’s how to whip up your own batch!:
- 1 cup mayo (I like to use Hellman’s Avocado Oil with a Hint of Lime Mayonnaise)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (You can just do one full cup of sour cream, but mixing the Greek yogurt makes it a little healthier)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped, whichever you prefer!
- Sprinkle of fresh parsley flakes to garnish
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Once well combined fold in all of the other ingredients, and coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. I personally like to let it sit for about two hours so the flavor really sets in!
- Garnish with some fresh parsley flakes when ready to serve.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!