Glad I took a picture of these cookies when I did because there are only three cookies left now! This is a family favorite cookie recipe with a little fall twist! We hope you enjoy them as much as we do. I know I will most likely be making another batch this weekend!
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 sticks grass fed butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup old fashioned oats, we used Bob’s Red Mill oats
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine your flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. I like to whisk it in a bowl that’s easy to eventually pour into the other ingredients.
- Beat the butter, and both sugars in a large bowl. Add in the eggs and vanilla until well combined. Then slowly add in the flour mixture, little by little.
- Fold in your oats and butterscotch chips with a spatula until well combined. IMPORTANT: if possible let your dough sit in the refrigerator for about an hour before baking. I really think this helped my cookies stay fluffy and well put together!
- Use a one inch cookie dough scoop to place your cookies on the parchment covered baking sheets. Bake for 9-10 minutes, then let the cookies cool before placing them on your plate.
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting LOL!