We’re kicking off our first week of November with some easy pumpkin oat cookies. We enjoy having these as a little treat after dinner sometimes! Both Carter and Payton love them too. Just five ingredients and you’re good to go!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line your baking sheet with parchment paper. — This part is super important so your cookies don’t stick! (I learned the hard way..)
- Mix the first four ingredients in a large bowl. The mix should be pretty thick dough! Then fold in your chocolate chips if using. Use your hands to really get the dough mixed together. It will be similar texture to my protein ball recipes!
- Use a medium sized scooper to make about 10-12 cookies. Space them out evenly on your lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before storing them in an air tight Tupperware. But feel free to have one while they’re warm too! Next time I might even freeze a batch to save for later too.