I’m going to be honest. This is not always the healthiest recipe! But it doesn’t have to be as bad if you just tweak the recipe a little bit. Such a using Greek yogurt instead, or half and half instead of that heavy whipping cream. It’s all about the flavor, which this recipe has! I hope you enjoy!
- 10-12 medium-sized shrimp
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 stick grass fed butter
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (16oz) carton half and half
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Clean the shrimp, and cut into small pieces. Toss in pan with butter and garlic on medium-low heat. Once the shrimp are pink, set aside. If you are working with frozen shrimp, follow the directions on the package for cooking.
- Get your water boiling for your pasta, and start cooking that according to the package.
- Let’s make that sauce! Melt the butter and Greek yogurt on medium-low heat, and stir until smooth.
- Pour in the half and half and turn the heat up to medium-high. Whisk together. Add the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Mix it up well! Turn off the heat, and let the sauce thicken up as it cools.
- Drain your pasta, and add it to the sauce along with the cooked shrimp. Add the fresh parsley and mix it well. I like to add some fresh parsley to my bowl of pasta as well for a nice garnish!
I love that you added Greek yogurt to this! It looks amazing!