Looking for an easy fall dessert to whip up?! This is it! You could easily make these rolls this morning and have them ready for your afternoon fall gathering today! I love pumpkin spice flavors around this time. We love cinnamon rolls too, but I decided to make them pumpkin rolls instead! We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then grease a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Unroll the crescent dough, and firmly roll/press it out to make one big sheet. Make sure you really press in those preformed cuts in the dough.
- Spread the pumpkin purée evenly over dough. Then add your brown sugar mixture on top. Spread that evenly as well!
- Time to roll your rolls! Start on the shorter end and carefully roll the dough into a log shape. It may take a minute or two, try to make it as even as you can!
- Cut the roll into about nine slices, and place them in your greased pie pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let them cool in the pan for another 5-10 minutes, and then enjoy!!
Feel free to add your favorite icing or cream cheese frosting on top as well!